(March 1, 2023 - Blue Ash)
The City of Blue Ash is pleased to announce the lineup for the 2023 Summer Concert Series!
You will get an exciting variety of performers on Tuesday Nights at the Blue Ash Nature Park, 4337 Cooper Road, starting on Tuesday, June 6. All concerts begin at 7:00 p.m.
- June 6 - The Procter & Gamble Big Band
- June 13 - Sycamore Community Band
- June 20 - Miami University Steel Band
- June 27 - Ohio Military Band
- July 4 - No Concert at the Nature Park; Concert at Fretboard Brewing Red, White & Blue Ash
- July 11 - Fialla
- July 18 - Monday Night Big Band
- July 25 - Pete Wagner Band
- August 1 - Cincinnati Brass Band
- August 8 - Jump n Jive Big Band
- August 15 - The New Liberty Dance Orchestra
Concerts will only be held on Tuesday nights this year, due to the Towne Square renovation construction.
“We plan to bring the region’s best free Friday night concerts back in 2024,” said Blue Ash Parks and Recreation Director Brian Kruse. “When the new, exciting venue is complete, we will continue our great live music tradition at Towne Square.” Click here for Towne Square construction updates.
In the meantime, the event staff is working on some surprises at other Blue Ash locations to keep you entertained all summer long! More details coming soon.
All concerts in the Summer Concert Series are held outdoors, rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, the event staff will determine if the concert should be canceled. Canceled concerts are not rescheduled or moved indoors. Find more information on the Summer Concert Series and other events at www.blueashevents.com.