We are so excited to finally be returning to our "normal" market for the remainder of the season! This means pre-orders are available but not mandatory, more vendors on site, and the ability to check out all of the great items our vendors are selling in person! However, to ensure we keep safety of our staff, vendors, and patrons as our highest priority, we will have some guidelines that differ from what we typically allow at our market, as well as a different flow in and out of the market.
- You must stay home and not return until you are free of fever for at least 72 hours without fever-reducing medication and improvement in respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) and at least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- Prioritize only essential food purchasing and discontinue social gatherings.
- Send only one member from each household to the market in order to curtail crowds.
- Practice the recommended 6'social distancing from one another while at the market.
- Refrain from touching any products, rather allowing the vendor to select and bag products you wish to purchase.
- Clean your hands frequently. Follow CDC recommendations for cleaning your hands.
- Discontinue use of reusable bags and materials at this time. Accept only new plastic bags from your farmers and food producers.
- When possible, order directly from farmers and food producers for delivery or pick-up.
- Wear a cloth face covering as recommended by CDC guidelines.
- Please leave pets at home, service animals are excluded from this guideline.
- Please enter the market at the first spot noted on the map and move down the line
- Once you have passed a vendor, please do not turn back in order to keep the market flow moving in one direction
- There will be dashes in front of each vendor, 6 feet apart. Please stand on a dash until the person in front of you moves up in line. This will ensure social distancing.