SummitFest begins at 12 p.m. on Saturday, June 9 at Summit Park. The one-day country music festival features Chase Rice, Eli Young Band and special guest Kellie Pickler! In addition, there will be a beer and whiskey garden, food trucks and vendors, children’s activities and a laser show.
There will be free event parking near Summit Park for the public’s use. Approved lots (below) will be marked with “Event Parking” signs:
- Northmark: 10101 Alliance Road
- Blue Ash Office Center: 10250 Alliance Road
- Pfeiffer Place: 10260-10300 Alliance Road
- Vista Business Center: 10200-10248 Alliance Road
- Vora Innovation Center: 10290 Alliance Road
- Belcan: 10200 Anderson Way
- Coca-Cola: 10151 Carver Road
- Ethicon: 4545 Creek Road
- Blue Ash Business Place (Thomas More College): 4340-4398 Glendale Milford Road
- Blue Ash Corporate Center (RDI Complex): 4270-4318 Glendale Milford Road
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 4550 Glendale Milford Road
- Grainger: 4420 Glendale Milford Road
- Bergman Group: 4695 Lake Forest Drive
- Corporate Woods: 4440-4500 Lake Forest Drive
- Lake Forest Place & Westlake Center: 4445 & 4555 Lake Forest Drove
- Pfeiffer Woods (Lincoln): 5151 Pfeiffer Road
Absolutely no RVs are permitted in any parking locations without the express permission from the parking lot business owner. RVs parked without permission are subject to being towed. Handicap parking is located at Gate C at Summit Park. Handicap tag/plate will need to be displayed.
For more information about event rules and guidelines, click here.