- Road closure map is here
- Parking lot list is here
General Information and Rules:
This information is subject to change. The event will be held rain or shine.
Time and Date: Tuesday, July 4, 4PM-10:35PM
- 7AM: Setting up of personal items may begin (see “Event Seating” section for details) - 4PM: Gates open- *NO Coolers of any size will be permitted into the event.
Main Stage: -5:30PM: The Steel Woods -8:15PM: REO Speedwagon
Fireworks: - 10:00PM-10:35PM
*In the event of severe weather, updates will be posted on www.blueashevents.com
EVENT RULES Coolers*, alcohol, grills, sparklers, glass bottles and pets are NOT permitted.
*NO Coolers of any size will be permitted into the event.
Shade tents are NOT permitted on site. Shade tenting will be provided at the event and is available first-come-first serve.
Only blankets will be permitted on the Great Lawn, no tarps allowed.
Oversized bags, backpacks, and purses are subject to inspection by Event Security/Staff prior to entrance to the venue or at any time while inside the venue.
Absolutely NO RVs (recreational vehicles) of any kind are permitted in any parking locations without the express written permission from the parking lot business owner! The City of Blue Ash has recommended business owners to TOW RVs that are not observing this requirement. RVs not gaining written permission from businesses will be towed at the RV owners' expense!
National Artists prohibit photographs, audio or video recording of their concerts.
EVENT SEATING/GENERAL ADMISSION
Admission is free and tickets are not required for musical entertainment. Seating is NOT provided. Setup of personal items (i.e. chairs, blankets, etc.) to “reserve” a seating area is necessary. Please follow all guidelines in place for setting up personal items:
- Personal items may be setup beginning at 7:00AM on Tuesday, July 4th.
- Stopping or parking on the surrounding roadways to drop off chairs is NOT PERMITTED. This presents a safety issue and vehicles not observing this rule will be ticketed by law enforcement.
- Participants may use the Summit Park overflow parking lot for the purpose of chair set up ONLY until 12PM. This lot requires a pass after 12PM. Vehicles not displaying the required pass for this lot will be towed at the owner’s expense. Use other public parking areas after this time.
- Shade tents are NOT permitted on site. Shade tenting will be provided at the event and is available first-come-first serve.
- Personal items must be removed from the premises promptly at the end of the night to allow event staff to clean.
- Any items left behind during clean-up of the event site will be discarded by Event Staff upon clean-up if they are left behind.
- City of Blue Ash is not responsible for property lost, stolen, damaged, or left unattended.
PARKING & SHUTTLE LOCATIONS
EVENT PARKING Absolutely NO RVs (recreational vehicles) of any kind are permitted in any parking locations without the express written permission from the parking lot business owner! The City of Blue Ash has recommended business owners to TOW RVs that are not observing this requirement. RVs not gaining written permission from businesses will be towed at the RV owners' expense!
The Event Staff highly recommend parking at UC Blue Ash and taking the shuttle bus to the event or walking/biking to the event if physically possible. A bike corral will be available for those who would like to park their bike on the premises. Bike owners must provide their own locks.
Nearby Parking Locations: - UC Blue Ash: 9555 Plainfield Road (Shuttle Bus Available)
- Any parking lots that are marked “Event Parking”
Handicap Parking Location - Handicapped parking located in the Sogetti Parking lot and overflow parking lot of Summit Park.
Handicap Permit is REQUIRED to park in these locations. - Must have a placard to park in designated areas. SHUTTLE BUS INFORMATION - Shuttle Service runs from 4PM-Midnight from UC Blue Ash (9555 Plainfield Road)
PARKING LOT AND ROAD CLOSURES
Summit Park lot will close for event set up on Wednesday, June 29th. Overflow parking will remain open until Tuesday, July 4th at 12pm. Auxiliary parking for the park will be located across the street in the Huntington Bank parking lot.
-Road crews will BEGIN the road closure on Tuesday, July 4th and will remain in effect until approximately 1AM on July 5th.
- Beginning at 2PM, traffic will be EASTBOUND ONLY on Glendale-Milford Road from McKinley Road to Plainfield Road. Full closure may occur if needed.
EVENT LOCATION Blue Ash Summit Park 4335 Glendale-Milford Road (corner of Plainfield and Glendale-Milford Road) Blue Ash, OH 45242