On July 4, 2021, Red, White & Blue Ash will take an outstanding fireworks display and make it even more incredible with a one-of-a-kind choreographed drone show!
The Arthur Rozzi Pyrotechnics fireworks and drone show presented by Toyota will start at 10:00 p.m. Sunday, July 4, at Summit Park, 4335 Glendale Milford Road, Blue Ash.
WARM 98.5 will simulcast the fireworks show with an amazing soundtrack featuring an Independence Day theme, familiar favorites, and new hits.
NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO FOOD OR DRINK VENDORS THIS YEAR. ATTENDEES SHOULD BRING THEIR OWN FOOD AND DRINKS TO THE EVENT.
“We are thrilled to be bringing Red, White & Blue Ash back after a year off due to COVID-19,” said Blue Ash Parks and Recreation Director Brian Kruse. “Although we won’t have a concert and vendors this year, we are proud to continue the tradition of bringing you the biggest and best fireworks show in the region. Attendees are encouraged to pack a picnic to bring to Summit Park to watch the show.”
Expect to be wowed as fireworks shoot from the ground, sky, and Observation Tower, while 200 drones move in a bright, coordinated, colorful display, all expertly synchronized to a soundtrack.
There are some things to note if you plan to come to Summit Park or the area near Summit Park to watch the show:
- Summit Park will be open to the public all day. The Observation Tower, stage, and Nature Playscape will be closed. The dog park will be open during the day only.
- All Summit Park parking lots will be closed except for accessible parking access. See the road closure and gate map here.
- Free parking will be available thanks to Summit Park’s nearby businesses. Look for “Special Event Parking” signs. See the parking map here.
- There will be NO food and drink vendors. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own food and drinks.
- Bags, coolers, and backpacks are subject to search.
- Summit Park rules apply.
- You are welcome to bring chairs and blankets. No tarps, tents, or stakes allowed.
- Portable restrooms will be available on site.
- For updates and more information, visit BlueAshEvents.com.
Special thanks to our sponsors Toyota, Coca-Cola, and Kroger, and partners at WARM 98.5 and Cumulus Radio.
(Page updated June 22, 2021)