THE BASICSFretboard Brewing Red, White & Blue Ash
July 4, 2022, 4:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Summit Park, 4335 Glendale Milford Road, Blue Ash, OH
Where can I park?
- Parking is available in designated event parking lots only. These lots have been generously provided by various businesses around Summit Park.
- Event parking lots are listed here. To see the event parking locations on an interactive map, click here.
- All event parking lots will be marked with signs.
How much does parking cost?
- Parking is FREE!
Where can I find accessible parking?
- Accessible parking is available at Lake Forest Place, 4445 Lake Forest Drive. A placard is required.
Does it cost money to attend the event?
- The concert and fireworks at Fretboard Brewing Red, White & Blue Ash are FREE! Bring cash or cards to purchase food, drinks, and ride tickets. There are two ATMs on site. See the map here.
Can Uber/Lyft drop me off?
- Yes! Please instruct the driver to navigate to the Uber/Lyft drop-off and pick-up lot, 4455 Carver Woods Drive.
What time is the event?
- Fretboard Brewing Red, White & Blue Ash starts at 4:00 p.m. and will end at 10:25 p.m.
What happens if it rains?
- Fretboard Brewing Red, White & Blue Ash will continue rain or shine.
Can I bring a tent?
- No tents, canopies, tarps, stakes, or other coverings will be permitted.
Can I bring a cooler?
- No coolers will be permitted. There are plenty of food and drink vendors on site.
Can I bring alcohol?
- Outside alcohol is not permitted.
Is this event dog/pet friendly?
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
Can I drop off chairs this year?
- Chair drop-off is from 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on July 4 ONLY. Chair drop-off is at your own risk. The City of Blue Ash is not responsible for any chairs that are moved, lost, stolen, or damaged.
Are there shuttles from the parking lots?
- There will be no shuttle service for the event this year.
What time is the entertainment?
- 8:15 p.m. - Gavin DeGraw
- 6:00 p.m. - Blessid Union of Souls
- 10:00 p.m. - Arthur Rozzi Pyrotechnics Fireworks
Will there be food?
- Yes! 39 food and drink vendors are scheduled for the event. See the map.
Will the DORA still be in place?
- Yes! The DORA will be in effect for Fretboard Brewing Red, White & Blue Ash. Learn more about the DORA here.
Will the restaurants at Summit Park be open?
- Please contact the restaurants to find out their hours and plans for July 4.
Will there be rides & games?
- Yes! There will be carnival rides and games. Tickets will be available for purchase.
Will the roads be closed near Summit Park?
- For resident and guest safety, the following roads will be closed at approximately 6:00 a.m. on July 4:
- Parkview Drive at Carver Woods Drive
- Summit Place from Glendale Milford to Gateway Place
- Pedestrian pathway, Nature Playscape, and pond closures (6/27/2022 – 7/6/2022)
The pedestrian pathway from Daventry to Summit Park, the Nature Playscape, and the fishing pond will be closed beginning on June 27, 2022.
- Security and additional pathway closures (7/2/2022 – 7/6/2022)
Beginning on July 2, 2022, various pedestrian paths on the west side of the Observation Tower will be closed for your safety. You will also notice increased security at Summit Park.
How long will the fireworks last?
- The show is scheduled to run for 25 minutes from 10:00 p.m. - 10:25 p.m.
How will traffic be when leaving the event?
- Plan on taking your time returning to your vehicle and expect delays.
Where can I go to cool off?
- Misting stations are located in the WGRR dining area. See the map.
What food and drink vendors will be at the event?
- The Cheesecakery
- Cincinnati Catering
- Cincinnati Grill
- Corn on the Cob
- El Vaquera Mexican Restaurant
- Funnel Cakes
- Kolar Concessions
- GET LOADED
- Gold Star
- Graeter’s Ice Cream
- Island Noodles
- Jorge’s Tacos
- Nanny Belle’s
- Papa Johns Pizza
- Philly Pretzel Factory
- Street Pops
- Sweet Maize Kettle Corn
- Sweet Tooth
- Sweets & Meats BBQ
- Tahona Kitchen
- Soft Drinks
- Fresh Lemonade
- Shaved Ice
- Canned Cocktails
What will be going on at the event prior to the concert and fireworks?
- There will be carnival rides and games in the Dave & Busters Family Fun Zone. Jugglers will be performing under the Canopy. The food and drink vendors will be open for service.
What is the best place to view the fireworks?
- The Great Lawn or any part of Summit Park to the east of the Observation Tower. If you can see the Observation Tower, you can see the fireworks!
Do you need a wristband or drink tickets to purchase alcohol?
- No. Wristbands and/or drink tickets are not needed to purchase alcohol. You will need to present your ID.
Are there free water stations?
- There are water fountains throughout the park and there will be drink vendors selling bottled water and other non-alcoholic options.
(Page updated June 30, 2022)