(Updated: July 2, 2019- Blue Ash)
Get ready for the “oohs” and “ahhs” of a lifetime at Red, White & Blue Ash 2019!
On July 4 from 4:00 p.m. – 10:35 p.m., Summit Park (4335 Glendale-Milford Road) will welcome tens of thousands of visitors to the biggest and best Independence Day celebration in the region.
Starting at 4:00 p.m. there will be food and drink vendors serving up tri-state favorites, as well as rides, activities, and games for the whole family.
The stage under the tower will be set for opening act Natalie Brady and the Nite Owls at 5:30 p.m., followed by the classic rock band KANSAS at 8:30 p.m.
Red, White & Blue Ash will be capped off at 10:00 p.m. with the biggest and best fireworks by Arthur Rozzi Pyrotechnics! The show will utilize the iconic tower at Summit Park in new and unique ways. The musical score will be simulcast on WARM 98.5.
The National Pyrotechnics Association has named the non-stop, expertly choreographed Red, White & Blue Ash fireworks experience as one of the best in the nation.
Red, White & Blue Ash is free and open to the public.
Red, White & Blue Ash is presented by Kroger, MSA Design, Toyota Motor Company and WARM 98.5.
What to know before you go to Red, White & Blue Ash 2019:
- Admission is free and the event is open to the public.
- Event is rain or shine.
- To receive weather and emergency alerts specifically for Red, White & Blue Ash, text "RWBA2019" to 77295. The service is provided by Alert HC.
- Bring cash – many vendors are CASH ONLY.
- No coolers, outside alcohol, grills, sparklers, glass bottles.
- No pets, however service animals are allowed.
- No tents or tarps.
- Seating is not provided, but you may bring your own chairs and set them up as early as 7:00 a.m.
- Oversized bags, backpacks, and purses are subject to search.
- Clean up your area and take belongings with you after the show. Any items left behind will be discarded by event staff during cleanup.
- The Children's Nature Playscape and playground will be closed.
SHUTTLE SERVICE – Red, White & Blue Ash 2019:
- Pick-up/ drop off location: U.C. Blue Ash, 9555 Plainfield Road.
- 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
PARKING – Red, White & Blue Ash 2019:
- Lots marked “event parking” are open until filled. Courtesy of participating Blue Ash businesses. Click here for a list of FREE event parking lot locations.
- U.C. Blue Ash 9555 Plainfield Road (Shuttle service provided from 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.)
- Handicap permit parking: Sogeti USA parking lot (4445 Lake Forest Drive), and Summit Park Gate C until filled.
- For more information about rules and parking, click here.
- Click here for a road closure map.
- Uber and Lyft will also be providing service to and from the event.
- Pick-up/ drop off location: Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot - 4550 Glendale Milford Rd.
BICYCLISTS- Red, White & Blue Ash 2019:
- A bike corral will be located at the corner of Glendale Milford Road and Summit Place
- Don't forget to bring your own lock
Thank you to Red, White & Blue Ash 2019 sponsors:
Red, White & Blue Ash is presented by:
- Toyota https://www.toyota.com/ @toyota
- Kroger https://www.kroger.com/ @kroger
- MSA Design https://www.msaarch.com/ @MSAarchdesign
- Warm 98.5 http://www.warm98.com/ @warm98
- · 103.5 WGRR http://www.wgrr.com/
- · Cincinnati Catering and Concessions https://www.cincinnaticatering.com/
- · Arthur Rozzi Pyrotechnics https://www.arthurrozzipyrotechnics.com/
- · WCPO 9 On Your Side https://www.wcpo.com/
- · DoubleTree by Hilton https://www.hilton.com/en/doubletree/
- · Fox 92.5 http://www.foxcincinnati.com/
- · Blue Ash Events http://blueashevents.com/
- · Coca- Cola https://us.coca-cola.com/
- · Miller Lite https://www.millerlite.com/av?url=https://www.millerlite.com/
- · Nash 94.1 FM http://www.nashfm941.com/
- · Academy Rental Group https://academyrentalsinc.com/wedding-rental-cincinnati/
VENDORS – Red, White & Blue Ash 2019:
- Gold Star Chili cheese coneys https://www.goldstarchili.com/menu
- Cincinnati Catering https://www.cincinnaticatering.com
- Family Fun Food
- Sweet Maize Kettle Corn https://www.facebook.com/sweetmaize/
- Curries https://curriesusa.com/
- Sherri’s Crab Cakes https://www.sherriscrabcakes.com/
- Island Noodles http://islandnoodles.com/
- Café Mediterranean https://www.cafe-mediterranean.com/
- Cream Puff Express https://www.facebook.com/pg/CreamPuffExpress/posts/
- Papa John’s Pizza https://www.papajohns.com/
- Tahona Kitchen + Bar https://www.tahonakitchen.com/home
- Nanny Belle’s http://www.nannybelles.com/
- Cincinnati Grill https://www.facebook.com/thecincinnatigrill/
- Brown Dog Café http://www.browndogcafe.com/
- Just Jerks https://www.thatsjerk.com/
- Graeter’s Ice Cream https://www.graeters.com/
- Hungry Bros. https://roaminghunger.com/hungry-bros/
- Cheesecakery https://www.cincycheesecakery.com/
- East Coast Eatz http://eastcoasteatz.com/Home_Page.php